Welcome to the Atlas of Pathology website. Within you will find microscopic explained images of basic pathology lesions along with accompanying text. This guide is not intended to be used as a textbook. It should serve as a supporting photo atlas of pathology to enhance the observer's knowledge.
This Atlas of Pathology is intended for medical students, residents, fellows, pathologists and physicians interested in Pathology.
Thank you for visiting.
Content of Atlas of Pathology
- Cell Injury and Adaptation
- Acute Inflammation
- Chronic Inflammation
- Regeneration and Repair by Connective Tissue
- Tumors (Neoplasia)
- Hemodynamic Derangements
- Cardiovascular Pathology
- Pulmonary Pathology
- Gastrointestinal Tract Pathology
- Liver, Biliary Tract and Pancreas Pathology
- Kidney and Urinary Tract Pathology
- Female Genital System Pathology
- Breast Pathology